Seek and Ye Shall Find...

The technologically-challenged-me (apart from being terribly busy) is terribly kicked with a 'search keyword' functionality added to my blog. Which tells me what people are searching for as they stumble on to this blog...

The highest keyword search is Mad Momma. How come people come here when they can go to the real thing?

A random selection of the other searched keywords:

* Boy Mukherjee (Joy Mukherjee's elder son. Elder brother of Toy Mukherjee. I swear on
my Sarkar DVD that I am not kidding!)

* Horniest race (:-o)

* All movies of Divya Bharti (Hang in there. I am putting this on my to-do list.)

* Films of Rehana Sultana (It is Rehana Sultan, actually. One day I will write about the missing A of Sultan.)

* Has Shahrukh Khan got a brain tumour? (Aaarrggghhh... I hope not! In any case, how do I know?)

* Ganja party Calcutta IIM (I haven't been to one. Not in IIM, at least.)

* Yeh zindagi hai ek jua kabhi jeet bhi (Nilendu, call for you...)

* Cases of malaria in Chembur Mumbai in the month of Nov 2007 (WHAT THE FFFF...)

And the final one, which brings tears to my eyes in deference to the inquisitive spirit of the seeker...
Rape scenes of sonam in govinda's movie

I will be back. I will have to be...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd been putting off writing such a post on my blog, coz i suppose it will be the equivalent of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
like, now that you've mentioned "Cases of malaria in Chembur Mumbai in the month of Nov 2007", and now that I've mentioned it again, you're gonna have a good amount of hits for these terms :D
don't you get hits for more mundane, predictable terms like "calcutta chromosome by amitava ghosh", or "sholay"?
[i've noticed your blog invaribly turns up for most searches of sholay-related stuff. Great going!]

Why don't you try getting a google analytics account, and using that to monitor your blog stats? it's much more reliable, and doesnt count your own visits (i think), and provides an all-in-one kind of functionality.
--priya
the mad momma said…
LOL! there you go. if it werent for me, you wouldnt even have ppl accidentally turning up here :D you owe me dinner at that goan place now.
Anonymous said…
i dont know how, but by a quirk of google's pageranking algo, your blog comes out as the top result for mad momma, ranking higher than mad momma's blog itself.
i'm very very surprised by that, coz mad momma's blog has/had a higher pagerank than yours.... but maybe it's coz you mention the term "mad momma" more often than is mentioned on her blog.
--priya